- Global luxury brand with stunning offices in the Sydney CBD
- End to end HR opportunity working across all employee lifecycle movements
- Be involved in HR projects & change management
Take your HR career to the next step as an HR Generalist with a truly luxury global fashion brand. They are part of a group of well known and loved luxury brands.
You will become an integral member of the HR team and you will report directly to the HR Manager of the region. You will enjoy developing key partnerships across the function and the wider organisation to meet key business objectives and strategy.
The role is full end to end HR generalist position and your responsibilities will include:
- End to end recruitment, onboarding and induction
- Providing HR advice to key stakeholders and managing employee relations
- Work with the wider organisation on talent management
- Performance management
- Remuneration and salary reviews
- Work closely with the payroll team
- Ensuring best practice and striving to improve policies and procedures are all in line with current legislation and business objectives.
- Employee wellbeing & engagement
- HR reporting
- HR projects
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in HR
- At least 3 years of generalist experience, ideally in fashion, retail or service lead industry
- Knowledge of local legislation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, growing environment
- Able to travel interstate
For further information, or a confidential chat, please contact Charlotte Grimmett on (02) 9236 9090 or email email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.