- Leading National & reputable Professional Services Firm
- Dynamic, innovative & large HR team
- Sydney CBD location, stunning offices
A leading National, and highly successful Professional Services Firm, with over 700 employees is looking for an HR Advisor to join their large, ambitious and collaborative HR team.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will work in a team of HR Advisors and have your own dedicated client group. This is an excellent opportunity to partner with your client group, and work in an end to end HR generalist opportunity on all key employee lifecycle movements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder management, business partnering and building excellent & credible relationships internally
- Providing HR & policy advice
- Performance management
- Workforce planning
- Work with the recruitment team on filling critical business needs
- Remuneration & benefits
- Change management
- HR projects
- Employee engagement
- Coaching & mentoring the junior members of the team
- HR/Business or equivalent degree
- At least 4 years' HR generalist experience in a professional services environment or experience in working in complex national organisations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ambitious and a high performer
- Salary dependent on experience, up to around $125k package
If you are interested to learn more about this role, or would like a confidential chat, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.