A top, global law firm is looking for an HR Adviser to join their team. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to ensure a high touch, effective HR service is provided to your designated business group.
More specifically, as an HR Adviser, you will be responsible for;
- Building strong working relationships across the board with Senior Managers / Partners, being a trusted advisor who provides high quality, proactive advice and guidance
- Managing and leading employee relations cases including absence management, performance management, disciplinaries/grievances
- Supporting with performance review process
- Supporting junior members of the team with the management of the employee lifecycle
- Lead exit interviews
- Support with the development of policies and procedures
- Leading with ad hoc project work
To be successful in this role, you will have experience in a generalist position ideally within the financial or professional services. You must have an understanding of the legal industry and be passionate about pursuing a career in this field.
You will have the ability to build strong business relationships and have experience in leading/managing employee relations cases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the most prestigious law firms.
Please apply today to hear more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.