My client are a leading international law firm, they are looking for an experienced HR Adviser to join their advisery team. This role is aligned to the fee earning population supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Working closely with the HR managers on all employee lifecycle issues.
- Managing the appraisal and performance management processes
- Managing informal ER cases from end to end
- Building strong relationships internally with the group HR partners
- Will be of graduate calibre and ideally CIPD qualified or part qualified
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Experience managing informal employee relations cases
- Extensive HR experience working within the legal industry (ideally) or professional services firm (essential)
- Experience working within a partnership environment with exposure to stakeholder management
If you are of graduate calibre and have significant HR experience within a professional services firm, please apply to discuss this role in more detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.