Located in Sydney's Olympic Park, one of the world's leading technology businesses has an immediate opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator
This temp to perm role will sit within the busy HR team supporting 150+ employees. Due to an exciting new project, headcount is expected to increase up to 300 over the next 12-24 months. This diverse role will primarily focus on operational HR work, however there is opportunity to pick up additional tasks related to global mobility and asset management.
- Contract generation and extensions
- L&D support--training coordination and LMS updates
- Onboarding, offboarding, and exit interviews
- HR and departmental reporting
Key Experience and Attributes
- Tertiary degree
- 2 years' experience in a corporate HR department
- Must have fluency in English and Korean
Interviews for this position will be held the week of August 6th 2018. Contact Jessica at Frazer Jones on 02 9236 9090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.