Our client is a leading technology investment firm headquartered in Berlin, Germany with 6 offices worldwide. Currently they are looking for a HR Administrator (d/f/m) to be based in Berlin. As a HR Administrator, reporting to HR Business Partner, you will be supporting Human Resources Team by providing timely and accurate administrative support across all disciplines of the HR Department in each of the company offices.
This is a role within their newly established HR team, which allows plenty of room for personal and professional development in their growing HR organization. You will have the chance to leave your mark by actively supporting the HR team with your knowledge and expertise in a truly international setting.
HR Administrator (d/f/m) in Berlin
- Support the employee lifecycle, being one of the points of contact for HR queries, completing cases in an efficient and timely manner e.g., employee onboarding and offboarding, parental leaves, holiday queries etc.
- Supporting internal recruitment processes by arranging interviews and maintaining internal HR system
- Manage and run an effective onboarding induction, for accurate new starter set up across multi-locations, directly, or in collaboration with local partners and stakeholders
- Be the superuser of the HR system, always keeping it updated and accurate, recording all key changes as and when they happen and providing regular and ad-hoc reporting as and when required
- Be the first point of contact for benefits-pensions related queries. Support administration for timely payment of suppliers associated with payrolls/ employee benefits
- Review and update HR processes and documentation in partnership with the HR Manager, in line with relevant regulation, looking to automate and digitalize where possible
- Maintain electronic personnel files and ensure contract templates are well maintained, accessible and reflect necessary legislative updates
- Build strong and trusting relationships with key stakeholders, including internal employees and business leaders
- First working experience in HR
- University or business school graduate with degree in business, HR or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge and active usage of Excel
- Fluent business English
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced company and work under frequent tight deadlines to meet expectations/objectives
- Ability to independently seek and validate information from different sources
- Able to work with and manage expectations of the senior members of the firm
- Able to remain flexible and adapt quickly in the face of changing priorities
In a call I will give you the following additional information:
- Name & location of the company
- Salary information about the position
- Your development opportunities
- The structures on site
- Everything about the application process
We are looking forward to your application. If you have any questions, please reach out to Johanna Toews (email@example.com; +49173 4966866).
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.