We are delighted to work with a dynamic, fast paced commercial organisation in Liverpool to recruit an HR Administrator. This is a 9-12 Month Maternity Cover Contract starting as soon as possible in which you'll work remotely for the foreseeable.
You will have a broad generalist, HR administration remit and be the first point of contact for HR queries from the business, responsibilities include;
- The preparation of employment contracts, recruitment paperwork and pre-employment checks including referencing and starter packs
- Providing support for the onboarding of new employees
- Working closely with the payroll team on starters, leavers and supporting the continuous improvement of payroll workflows, templates and correspondence to employees and new starters
- Maintenance and management of employee records and data on the HRIS Oracle
- The preparation and production of relevant management information and reporting, including data requests
- Working regularly with the recruitment team, and assist as necessary
- Contribute to HR projects on a local and global basis, including being a member of relevant HR workgroups
In order to be successful in your application, you must be a seasoned HR Administrator, ideally having worked in Financial or Professional Services. You are highly organised, efficient, and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced demanding role. You have strong IT skills and are confident using both excel and PowerPoint.
Currently, this is a remote based role and so we are happy to consider applicants from across the North West, providing you are happy to travel to Liverpool once office reopen sometime in 2021. Finally, as my client is looking for an urgent, you need to be immediately available, or available at short notice. If interested please apply now, or for more information please contact me on Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.