A leading global investment management firm is looking for an HR Administrator to join their team. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for supporting the HR Advisors in providing high level administrative support to ensure an effective and efficient service is delivered.
More specifically, as an HR Administrator, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the HR inbox, escalating queries where necessary
- Maintaining the database
- Ownership of new joiners / leavers and managing the probation process
- Supporting with appraisals and salary review
- Note taking in employee relations cases and leading on exit interviews
- Ad hoc support with L&D/Recruitment/Benefits from an administrative perspective
- Supporting with projects and leading when possible
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in an HR generalist position. You must have experience administering the new joiner / leaver process which will ideally be in a financial or professional services.
Additionally, you must show a passion for HR and have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
This role requires someone to be available at short notice (less than one month).
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.