Human Resources Administrator
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading Law firm who are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Administrator to join their down-to-earth, collaborative and supportive HR team. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick start their HR career in a diverse and inclusive environment with a strong focus on wellbeing, leadership and development.
About the role
This role will see the successful candidate supporting the full employee lifecycle from employment contract preparation through to off-boarding and assisting in the delivery of day-to-day People services.
- Provide onboarding administrative support including the preparation of employment contracts, letters, payroll, and other ad hoc documents
- Manage the HR shared inboard and respond to queries as required
- Maintain employee files, records and documentation
- Support the cyclic review of standard People functions procedures and ongoing process improvements
- Ad-hoc projects as required
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role or a highly administrative role
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/211392
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.