HR Administrator, Remote with occasional office presence
£30,000 + very good benefits
Working for a fast growing Tech SaaS business, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has some good HR Administrator or HR Assistant experience and is looking to work in a small/medium sized business and really add value and make a difference.
This role is to support with the usual HR Admin duties, but also will have a slant towards data and working with data in the role, Fully remote with maybe once every 3 months to go into the office for a team day (office locations are flexible but Bedford is one of the more central ones) however if you wanted to go in more frequently to work you certainly can do
- HR Administrative duties such as collating new joiner details, data inputting employee details and updating records, producing letters, contracts and similar
- Supporting the full employee lifecycle from an administrative perspective, supporting the HR Business Partner and Talent and Recruitment team
- Supporting with the onboarding of new joiners, liaising with other departments and line managers to ensure a smooth start
- Working with the new HRIS, having an interest in data, pulling off reports, looking at how data can be used across the business to make change and work effectively
- Utilising data from engagement surveys, exit interviews, D&I reporting and offer suggestions how to improve business processes to back this up
- Working as part of the wider HR team and supporting with a range of HR Admin duties
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an HR Assistant or HR Administrator role previously
- Good generalist HR experience
- An eye for data and an enjoyment of working with systems and spreadsheets, having an analytical mind and problem solving
- CIPD qualification desirable not essential
- Experience of working in a smaller sized company and being able to work in an environment where not everything has been set up yet!
To be considered for this role, please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.