Our client is a leading Fintech company that specializes in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Due to their continue success in business, they are now triple the size from 2 years ago and are still expanding. They are currently seeking a HR Admin with generalist experience from corporate/ professional companies to join the team. You will be supporting the firm on all rounded HR administration and recruitment matters, and will also be involved in training planning and talent development. Great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a step-up in career with a diverse role. Very international and collaborative working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for HR inquires
- Provide solid advice to stakeholders and line managers on ER matters
- Support on talent acquisition, including screening CVs, logistics, and would be involved in first round interviews
- Response to employees' enquiries on all rounded C&B issues
- Father and analyse data to ensure all HR policies and procedures are followed
- Organize various HR initiatives and events to promote internal healthy environment
- Responsible for assigned administrative work
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of HR generalist experience from corporate/ professional companies
- Strong understanding of general HR policies and regulations
- Experience in start-up companies would be a plus
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- High proficiency in both English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.