Our client is an international law firm. They have great reputation within the industry and is well-known as one of the top tier law firms globally. Currently seeking a HR Administrator to cover Learning and Development, and HR compliance activities for regulatory law society matters. The suitable calibre would have experience in working with the law society, preferably from the legal industry.
Key responsibilities include:
- Report directly into the Learning and Development Manager
- Manage HR compliance activities for regulatory law society matters
- Develop solid working relationship with Partners and external stakeholders
- Ensure procedures are operated in accordance with internal compliance
- Assist in creating and implementing training programs and courses
- Organise programmes while liaising with both external and internal parties
- Coordinate with internal and external parties on providing varies HR services
- Responsible for assigned administrative work
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 1-2 years of HR experience working with the Law Society within the professional industry
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Strong HR technical skill with experience in HRIS
- Proactive with strong drive and initiatives
- Comes across cheerful, bubbly with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on offer
A stable junior position with coverage across L&D and HR compliance space. You would also be interacting with senior parties within the firm. Our client is known as one of the top law firms globally, they have a great working environment, provide decent platform and internal opportunities.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.