- Attractive fixed package + incentive | CBD Based
- Report to the CEO & lead a team of 10
- Influence strategy & drive exceptional candidate experience
Our client is a market leading FinTech, recognised as a global leader due to the calibre of people they employ. Voted one of Australia's Top 20 Greatest Places to Work, they are growing fast and have a newly created role to work closely with the CEO to drive the Talent Acquisition Strategy.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Build the attraction & recruitment strategy
- Develop & lead the entire recruitment process
- Lead a highly engaged & efficient team
- Partner with HR to develop a workforce planning strategy
- Develop creative sourcing & selection strategies to proactively pipeline diverse top talent
- Report on metrics & performance, analysing trends with a continuous improvement mindset
Attributes & experience required:
- Significant recruitment experience, at least 5 in a leadership role
- Technology experience would be a huge advantage. More broadly, experience recruiting within niche, technical, low volume environments with very talent pools would be considered.
- Proven experience building & executing recruitment strategy
- An understanding of graduate experience
- Proven ability to drive performance & meet deliverables in a high performing environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Roxane Sexton on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.