My Midlands' based client is looking to appoint a Head of Talent Acquisition in this newly created role. Reporting to the HR Director you will be part of the senior people leadership team and work with significant autonomy to build your team and the Talent strategy for the future.
This is a varied and exciting role and key responsibilities will include:
- Designing & implementation of the sourcing strategy.
- Working closely with senior leaders and hiring managers to understand their challenges and build a tailored solution around hiring and succession planning.
- Developing the employer brand in partnership with marketing.
- Building sound relationships with external partners and suppliers.
- Recruitment of senior & exec hires.
- Building a blended approach to talent acquisition, strengthening the opportunity to attract and retain the best talent for the future and taking a more proactive approach in the external market.
- Development of SLA's and KPI's.
- Paying a key role in the ongoing development of schools programmes, university placements and apprenticeships.
- Management of a small team.
- Additional, ad hoc people projects.
This is a superb opportunity to work with a supportive and forward-thinking HR Director, offering significant autonomy and the scope to make a significant impact on the Talent and the future business.
The Head of Talent Acquisition role is ideally suited to somone with proven, broad experience in Talent strategy and where you have built a team/new approach to talent & resourcing. Excellent relationship-building skills are also key as well as the ability to adapt your style and influence stakeholders. In addition, experince of EVP and building an emploter brand is highly advantageous.
The business has sites in the West Midlands & East Midlands but this role comes with significant, flexible working arrangements.
Salary up to £65,000 + bens & flexible/agile working
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.