We are delighted to be retained by a well-known Design, Engineering and Manufacturing business (5,000 staff) who are specialists in building and leasing off-shore assets. They are now in the final phase of a root and branch re-structure which has dramatically de-leveraged the business and will position it for further M&A opportunities. To facilitate this next expansion phase they are now seeking a Head of Reward to support their Global populations and establish future proofed Total Compensation policies, procedures and frameworks that are fit for purpose in a post pandemic world. This role would suit an existing Head of Reward looking for a new challenge and to leverage existing experience to undertake a wholesale design and build programme. Reporting into a Director for Total Rewards, you will plug into an already established team to ensure your designs are quickly landed across the business. Key functions will be to lead the total reward agenda and advise the business on the best structures and processes to ensure the Group is able to attract and retain talent.
Key priorities for the role are:
- Translate the global Reward policies into local programs.
- Manage all compensation and benefit programs, policies and procedures, including, salary structures, bonus schemes, market data, risk benefits,
- Monitor and review the external environment, competitive trends and best practice in Compensation & Benefits, evaluate alternatives and costs and recommend changes where appropriate, ensuring that business drivers and imperatives are included in all proposals/recommendations.
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with key stakeholders and internal customers in order to identify and deliver solutions that benefit both parties and improve employee engagement.
- Ensure relationships with suppliers are effectively managed; collaborate with Procurement function and participate in negotiations with all suppliers. Where possible, align on global vendors, where needed, work with local vendors.
- Comply with all policies, audit and governance requirements and external regulation e.g. Minimum Wage, Gender Pay reporting.
- Provide informative data for the business through external benchmarking to enable effective decision making and the attraction and retention of employees, in particular Emerging Talent
- Support the global annual compensation review process from a local perspective.
- Advise and coach HR Operations and HR Business Partners in relation to individual employee reward issues
- Creation of and participation in relevant salary and benefit benchmarking surveys with external providers
- Development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate compensation models (salary scales/ranges, bonus plans) based on robust market data
- Manage and ensure effective administration of all service/product providers, including e.g. Flexible Benefits, Insurance Brokers, etc
As a result the business is looking to meet with experienced reward leaders with proven ability to execute both the "hands on" and the "strategic" elements of the role, someone who has gained strong Total Reward (compensation and benefits) experience supporting global populations, covering all levels of staff including Exec Comp, together with excellent attention to detail and good understanding of working in a highly matrixed business. Finally this person needs to be creative, have a passion for delivering a high-quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.