Role Title: Head of People Partnering, EMEA
Reporting to: Chief People Officer
Role location: London, UK
Purpose: To lead the People Partnering function for our HQ, encompassing both group and EMEA functions. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering the HR agenda through successful leadership of the People Partner team and by acting as the strategic people partner to your client groups. Additionally you will a have a holistic responsibility for our employee experience in terms of environs, through management of our People Operations team (Facilities, Office Management, and Reception).
- In conjunction with the Chief People Officer and key stakeholders, define and deliver the People strategy for client groups based in our HQ
- Provide strategic insights on all elements of people management that enables the firm to achieve its organisational goals, including as examples (but not exclusively): workforce planning, skills capability reviews and gap analysis, succession planning for critical roles and key retains.
- Support our international growth plans and Go-To-Market strategies in the EMEA region through the design of organisational structures, partnering with Talent Acquisition to develop hiring strategies.
- Work in partnership with Talent Development to ensure our manager population have all the tools they need to be 'World Class' managers, helping to create a culture of accountability, capability and open communication - ensuring that they have access to the right skills and knowledge throughout crucial touch points in the employee life cycle
- Be accountable for all Employee Experience and engagement initiatives - improving the engagement and retention of our employees against key metrics
- Act as a partner to leaders within your client groups, supporting them to achieve our organisational goals through effective people management
- Drive and embed our culture across a multi-site region, ensuring that all employees have a consistent and engaging experience which reinforces our values but creates a two-way symbiotic partnership with employees
- Formulate and implement People programs, policies and procedures that are in compliance with all local employee legislation and which are aligned to the global People strategy
- Mentor and develop your direct and indirect reports to enable them to be successful in executing local People strategies and create a One Team mentality
- Have oversight of local employment legislation to enable you to be a point of escalation for complex ER issues
- Leadership of our People Ops team to ensure our working environment, office perks and internal/external reception service accurately reflects our culture and values
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in a senior HR generalist role working in fast-paced, fast-changing organisation
- A talented manager, able to drive performance and engagement whilst delivering on team objectives
- Experience in developing innovative, bold strategic initiatives which support business strategy
- Accustomed to working closely with senior leaders, with the ability to influence and challenge when needed
- Commercially focused and data driven with a demonstrable track record of adding value to the organisation
- Passionate about creating an awesome candidate and employee experience and being an employer of choice
- Self-motivated and an idea generator - not satisfied with maintaining the status quo
- In-depth knowledge of HR policies and good practice with can be combined with pragmatism to provide the right fit for our firm
- Highly service orientated- people above process
- Proactive, organised and efficient - able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excited not overwhelmed by the size of the opportunity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.