An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a progressive start-up organisation leading the way in their field for a Head of People & Culture. They will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the organisation by developing the unique culture and creating a fantastic employee experience. This will be a standalone HR position reporting in to the CEO and working closely with the leadership team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Partner with the CEO to develop a business aligned people strategy to drive employee engagement, capability and performance.
- Foster an inclusive culture, embed company values and implement a range of employee wellbeing initiatives.
- Refine HR processes and procedures and implement best practices.
- Develop Talent Acquisition and Development infrastructure.
- Lead on annual performance and reward process.
- Provide coaching to managers and leaders to support employees and ensure solid channels of communication
The ideal candidate will have experience operating with a start-up/high-growth technology environment where they have worked closely with a leadership to develop people strategy and also oversee all HR operations. A curiosity to understand the complexities of the organisation and a passion for supporting in its growth and development is essential!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.