This a great opportunity to work for a Global Professional Services firm based in Birmingham to create, design and deliver their Legal training strategy.
Working closely with Partners, Knowledge & Training Partners and L&D, the team is responsible for ensuring that everyone responsible for delivering legal advice to clients have access to the knowledge, information and learning resources to deliver a best in class service; for continuous process improvement initiatives around legal service delivery; and to devise new and innovative ways of sharing knowledge with clients.
This position will design and deliver the legal training strategy at a local and global level. As such you will be responsible for:
* Working with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate provision of best in class legal training services to legal staff at all levels across all practices
* Defining and communicating expectations around Legal training, leveraging the firm's knowledge and learning to support strategic objectives
* Ensuring that e-learning and LMS is keeping pace with emerging technologies
* Keeping up to date with training and learning trends, Legal business trends, e-learning technology, hybrid working trends and legal developments.
* Embedding a culture of commitment to legal education excellence, curiosity, continuous learning, innovation, engagement and exceptional client service delivery.
* Defining best practice and developing policies.
* Leading a team of two.
You will be an experienced L&D professional with experience of Training and Knowledge Management within a Professional Services firm, ideally Legal, and able to understand and work with Local and Global Partners to deliver a compelling training strategy. You will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of both the practice and business of law, identifying new areas of opportunity for legal training to help solve business challenges or improve client service. You will possess strong leadership, project management and change management skills, and an ability to build productive relationships with senior stakeholders.
You will need to be able to access central Birmingham and ideally a couple of times per week. This is an interim position on a 12 months FTC but with the strong possibility of going permanent.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.