Our client, a premier financial advisory firm and investment bank, is hiring a Head of Talent Development / L&D to come build out their talent management and L&D function in support of their ~150 employee population.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Head of Talent Development will be responsible for building out a best-in-class talent development center of expertise that accelerates the growth and development of all employees. In this role you'll design and drive end-to-end ownership and program management for all talent programs (onboarding, performance management, talent reviews, employee engagement and development, D&I, succession planning etc). You'll also design and build the career architecture, L&D programs and curriculum development, and ensure all employees receive the support they need to perform at their full potential.
- Seasoned talent development leader with at least 7-10 years relevant experience
- Experience project managing large-scale organization-wide people programs
- A strong communicator with extensive facilitation experience. Proactive, clear, and compelling in both written and oral communication
- Experience with design tools and eLearning platforms (Adobe Suite, Articulate, Captivate)
- Strong working knowledge of authoring tools (such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator) and Learning Management Systems
- Operate with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.