I have partnered with an amazing organisation within the music and film industry on a new and exciting role.
I am looking for a Head of Inclusion and Employee Experience to join an established company within the music licensing industry.
The ideal candidate will be an expert on how to create a diverse organisation and an inclusive culture through Talent Acquisition, engagement strategies, development, and progression.
I am looking for someone who will be an advocate and an enabler for all employees to optimise their experiences at the organisation.
This role will give you full autonomy to own the diversity and employee experience strategy, whilst leading a team of 3 direct reports.
You will manage the Talent and Recruitment function, so the ideal candidate would need to be operational but also very strategic thinking.
Due to the nature of the role my client really needs someone who can confidently develop and lead the resourcing strategy whilst acting as an ambassador (internally and externally) for culture and values to ensure the organisation is promoted an employer of choice.
- Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within the workplace.
- Graduate calibre with a CIPD qualification or similar.
- Strong track record of stakeholder management at senior management levels with the ability to influence.
- Experience of developing and implementing EDI, resourcing and L&D strategies.
- Experience of leading and driving change.
If this sounds like you please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.