I am currently working with an exciting and high growth pharmaceutical and healthcare agency to hire a Head of HR to be based in their London office. The Head of HR will manage a small team covering generalist HR and talent acquisition and will be responsible for supporting managers and partnering leadership to drive HR strategy across the global group.
Role and responsibilities:
- Support the HR Director and wider business leadership with strategic decision making, including company growth and acquisition activities.
- Review HR and Talent processes and implement effective changes where necessary to impact performance and promote operational efficiencies.
- Drive group wide recruitment strategy for ongoing recruitment and new initiatives.
- Support the HR Manager in complex employee relations casework.
- Lead the implementation of a new HR system and provide education to the HR team and wider business on new working processes.
- Develop HR policies and procedures to drive performance.
- Further develop the organisations wellbeing strategy.
- Work with HR Director to implement change management processes when required.
- Manage and utilise HR Reporting & analytics to drive performance and impact critical decision making processes.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an HR generalist operating at a management level.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and ability to liaise and influence at all levels.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- HR Systems implementation experience
- Analytical and data-driven approach
- Comfortable working with discretion, dealing with sensitive, complex and confidential situations
- Commercially astute and experience in partnering non-HR stakeholders in making business decisions.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.