I have recently partnered with a professional services firm who are looking to recruit a brand new Head of HR. The firm are committed to investing in their corporate functions, hence the motivation to bring in an HR leader. This role will report into the Managing Partner and will directly manage both an HR Manager and a Learning & Development Manager.
This is a hybrid role encompassing both strategy and operations and is very much a generalist role in its most traditional sense. This person's responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead on all HR and L&D initiatives;
- Guiding employees through any employee relation matters and offering an employment law expertise;
- Representing HR in any management team meetings;
- Reviewing existing systems and making commercial suggestions to future implementations;
- Motivating and leading the entire team;
- Establishing excellent relationships and understanding the difference of personalities across the various offices.
The firm are ideally looking for a candidate who can evidence the following experience:
- Proven generalist HR experience and management of a team;
- Legal, or wider professional services, experience;
- An understanding of a partnership environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.