A prominent Financial Services organisation is looking to identify a Senior VP for HR Operations to lead a large team based out of Hong Kong. The role's scope will involve:
- being an active driver in HR Change Management projects
- advising on HR operations delivery to the firm and related HR counterparts
- ensuring the effective HR processes to align with Global Policies
- revamping HR processes to align with the employee life cycle and HR modification project
- working closely with internal and external parties in achieving high standards of compliance and regulatory requirements
- being a key driver in improving and revamping firm's data management
- working closely with head office on HR systems development and other related projects
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 15 years' experience in HR Management with a strong track record leading HR Operations/HR Shared Services (ideally with prior experience leading the implementation and also day to day management of the function). In particular, you should be able to demonstrate your ability to influence internal stakeholders as well as experience developing capability of a HR Shared Services function. Large team management experience will be important along with Cantonese language skills.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.