Our client a Top Tier Global Financial Services client based in Bahrain is currently looking for Head of HR to manage their HR services across their offices in the GCC and Asia.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR in London, this role will be an integral part of the of the global HR Team and will be partner closely with the line management and leadership team in Bahrain. This is a fully-fledged generalist position which will encompass all facets of the HR function including but not limited to;
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations
- HR Strategy & Business Partnering
- Compensation & Benefit
- Change Management & HR Transformation
- Organisational Design and Development
A key facet of this role will be driving the change agenda within the organisation and managing key stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- At least 10 years prior experience within a senior HR position ideally within the Financial Services or Professional Services sector
- A strong knowledge of the GCC region, you shall have covered or worked in the region as pre-requisite.
- Be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills and HR best practice
- Ideally hold a HR related Masters / Professional Qualification such as the CIPD
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please note this position is based in Bahrain and candidates must be willing to relocate in order to be considered
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.