About The Organisation
We are delighted to be partnering with a leading global asset management firm to hire their Head of HR for the APAC region covering Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Tokyo. This is a business that would say they are a 'mature start up' that compete globally with large and well known asset management firms but as a privately owned company they are more discreet in their success.
About the Role
Based in Sydney, this role will form part of the global HR team and working closely with the Regional CEO's and reports to the Deputy Global Head of HR.
This role is responsible for overseeing the HR strategy in the region and will drive the development and implementation of HR programs, policies and procedures. Key responsblities will include:
- Have day-to-day oversight and management of the APAC HR team and all aspects of HR
- Work closely with regional CEOs and leadership teams to provide commercial guidance and counsel on people-related matters
- In close collaboration with the Global Centres of Excellence, help with talent acquisition & development, total rewards, continually identifying ways to further strategic offerings and to prepare for and support business growth
- Partner with the employee relations team, legal counsel, HR leadership and other key stakeholders in the identification, escalation, risk mitigation and resolution of employee relations issues
- Provide recommendations and support on HR projects, system enhancements etc.
- Partner with global Legal & Compliance teams to analyse the potential impact of new legislation; stay abreast of and prepare policies and procedures for implementation, and communicate changes to HR leadership, business leaders & employees
- Regularly communicate thought leadership, workforce metrics and HR trends to senior leaders within APAC
- Lead special projects for HR
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a highly experienced HR Leader with experience in Asset Management or Financial Services. The ideal candidate will have worked in an international role with proven success in developing and implementing improvements, building relationships to understand commercial priorities, and aligning strategic and operational needs. You will have the ability to navigate complex situations, operate and prioritise in a fast-moving and demanding environment.
This role is paying c$250,000 + Super. The working pattern is 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Angela Franks with job reference: PR/210861
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.