Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate with businesses that span multiple industries internationally. They are currently looking to identify candidates for their HR leadership positions within one of their businesses. This is a unique opportunity to join their HR Leadership Programme and experience a broad range of HR roles across a diverse range of industries and locations. Partnering with the business, you will be positioned to influence and enabled to drive change and strengthen HR capability. You'll also benefit from targeted development, challenging and fulfilling job rotations that will deepen your HR knowledge and develop your career in HR leadership with the organisation.
Their HR leaders are responsible for a range of deliverables which include:
Design and deliver the people strategy, ensuring alignment with the company objectives and strategy.
Develop a true HR business partnering culture, actively contributing to ensure that HR enables line departments to meet their business objectives.
- Design and deliver the people strategy
- Develop a true HR business partnering culture, actively contributing to ensure that HR enables line departments to meet their business objectives.
- Partner with the CEO to strengthen the corporate culture.
- Oversee and manage the end to end HR functions including manpower planning, compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, performance management, leadership development, and communications and engagement.
- Ensure that we have strong employer brand and that we can attract and retain key talent.
- Develop and manage total rewards to encourage a high-performance culture.
- Develop and implement engagement initiatives and reinforce corporate culture.
- Review and continually improve HR policies and processes to ensure compliance of labour laws and a positive employee experience.
- Design and generate HR analytics and reports for senior management.
- Develop and drive ongoing projects to enhance the HR function.
- Responsible for the HR budget.
Our client is interested to meet with candidates that have at least 10 years HR experience with a least 3 years managing a team. Candidates will ideally have Cantonese/Mandarin and have worked in the commerical sector where you have a strong track record as a Senior HR business partner with experience managing HR services. You will need to be proactive, resilient and have the ability to manage change and have strong commerical acument to allow you to build credibility with the CEO/MD. This opportunity would suit those that are looking for a longer term career within a larger group organisation.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.