My client, a market leader within the FMCG industry, are seeking a Graduate Development Manager to add to their growing talent team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a sustainable, eco-friendly, forward-thinking organisation that is focused on empowering their employees.
The Graduate Development Manager will be responsible for the attraction, selection and programmes for graduates and work placements within the UK business. Th role will offer the potential for creativity, innovative thinking and pragmatic solutions.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Employer Branding/Attraction- Talent Acquisition
- Digital and social media branding
- Externals Communications
- Lead non-campus activities
- Enrolling and inducting graduates/placements
- Drive external graduate programme recognition
- Responsible for candidate screening, processing, and selection
- Manage outsource providers
- Programme Management
- Reviewing and using insights
- Improving the L & D offering
- Budget Management
The ideal candidate will have experience within graduate recruitment and talent development with exposure in brand building. However candidates with generalist HR experience looking to move into this space are also encouraged to apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.