I am partnering with a global technology organisation who is looking for a passionate graduate recruiter to join their team.
You will work closely with the wider graduate team and have your own client base where you will work autonomously, building relationships and implementing effective talent sourcing strategies including: campus events and other networking opportunities to help build a successful employer brand and talent strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify a strong employer brand in your target market
- Build relationships with Universities & sponsorships
- Digital attraction and branding
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies in your target market
- Pipelining talent
- Attending & hosting events
- Stakeholder management
- Attending assessment centres
- Candidate care & management
- The onboarding process
- Reporting and analysis to build on and improve the current talent strategies
- Degree qualified, preferably in HR or equivalent
- Circa 2 years' experience in a graduate recruitment role
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Results & KPI driven
- Be able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment & be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Tech experience is preferred, else a financial/professional services background
- Flexible in your approach, some travel interstate will be required
- Passionate & ambitious
Salary dependent on experience and you will be eligible for a bonus scheme and other benefits.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, I'd love to chat further. Please give me a call to discuss 0292369090 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.