We are working with a highly desirable professional services firm to hire a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join the team on an 12-18 month FTC. Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will be responsible for the assessment and recruitment of trainees into the firm, as well as developing the businesses graduate recruitment strategy.
More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Screening applications and facilitating assessment days (initially virtual)
- Managing university relationships
- Conducting situational judgement interviews
- Working with senior managers to develop diversity initiatives
- Delivering offers and managing paperwork (with support from administrator)
- Leading with 'keep warm' campaigns
- Ad hoc project work- keeping up to date with competitor strategies and implementing new innovative and forward thinking ideas
You must have a background in graduate resourcing, ideally in the financial or professional services and have managed the end to end recruitment process / graduate recruitment cycle. You must also have excellent organisational skills, the ability to build long lasting and effective stakeholder relationships and an adaptable approach.
This is a fantastic team to join - all extremely hard working, motivated and down to earth. They are looking for someone who is like minded and keen to build relationships to work together to reach a common goal.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.