Are you passionate about graduates, future talent & want to join a graduate recruitment team who is innovative in their approach and strives to build and improve an already excellent employer brand?
This role will support and administer the graduate and internship recruitment programme in the region. You will work with the wider graduate recruitment team across the entire and be an integral member in attracting the best future talent for the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting & coordinating the recruitment process including screening CVs, scheduling interviews, general logistics and facilitating the offer stages
- Coordinating assessment centres, onboarding and rotations
- Supporting the graduate recruitment team with university events, networking & building relationships with key stakeholders
- Assisting with the internship programme
- Ensuring accurate employee data on all relevant HR systems
- Assist with all general queries
Your skills & experience
- HR degree qualified or equivalent
- Passionate about graduate recruitment & early talent
- Experience in a professional services environment
- Excellent administration skills
- Knowledge of HRIS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary circa $75k package
If you are interested in learning more about this role please contact Charlotte Grimmett, email@example.com or call 0292369090
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.