More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Organising campus events
- Coordinating assessment centres and ensuring these run smoothly
- Liaising with candidates throughout the process
- Managing the trainee development programme
- Supporting with performance management
- Coordinating and organising events for training and conferences
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a fast paced, busy role. You must have experience within a graduate recruitment function, ideally within the financial or professional services. An understanding of the legal industry would be a real advantage.
The team are looking for someone who is a real self starter, able to use their initiative and can build relationships with stakeholders across the business.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.