More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment and Development Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- Coordinate graduate assessment centres and support with the running of these
- Liaising with candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the recruitment process to coordinate interviews and deliver feedback
- Manage the recruitment system
- Coordinate the internship programmes
- Support with the screening of new candidates
- Manage the training and development programme for Europe
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in the graduate recruitment space, ideally from financial or professional services. You must be extremely organised and have strong communication skills that can be adapted to all levels of individual.
You must also be able to manage your own time and workload effectively, and be strong with managing conflicting priorities.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to take that next step in the Graduate Recruitment/Development career in a very broad, autonomous and varied role!
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.