My client, an award winning international law firm, are looking to recruit for a Graduate Recruitment Administrator on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with some HR and/or recruitment experience who is looking to pursue a career within HR or internal recruitment. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Working within a small, collaborative team, this role will be responsible for the attraction and recruitment of lawyers within the firm including the running of events and vacation schemes.
- Ensuring that the graduate recruitment website is up to date, assisting in the updating annual marketing campaign materials
- Supporting the Graduate Recruitment Manager with trainee development
- Acting as the first point of contact for candidate enquiries
- Provide daily support to the Graduate Development projects, as required
- Ensure that the social media channels are regularly maintained and updated
The ideal candidate will have c. 6-12 months HR/Recruitment experience and ideally be educated to graduate level. You will also have an ability to communicate effectively and confidently, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and be incredibly relationship focused.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.