You will own the relationship with the payroll providers across countries of operations. Responsibilities includes managing the payroll preparation, mapping and documenting payroll and benefit related procedures for each country, payroll reporting and compliant obligations. You will lead a team of three.
- Own the relationship and management of the various payroll outsource providers ensuring the timely payment to all employees.
- Manage and lead a team of three.
- Manages all payroll activities across MG's entities including (semi-)monthly computations for all countries including processing bonus, commissions, overtime, shift differentials, and merit adjustments.
- Prepare reporting and submit pension data to pension providers (where necessary)
- Updates payroll records and HR information system by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, benefits coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of taxes, compensation payments; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Manages all employee payroll queries via the pay in a timely and accurate manner, maintaining high levels of confidentially without exception.
- Keep updated all payroll policies and processes in line with ISO guidelines ensuring that we meet all audit requirements.
- Drive operational efficiencies by continuously developing and improving all the tools utilized to process payroll and suggest where we can improve the process.
- Own relationship with benefit vendors and ensure new hires and leavers are updated accordingly
- Contributes to ad hoc HR initiatives as required.
- Bachelor's or Advance certification or degree.
- Experiences in managing multidisciplinary processes, data entry management, reporting, KPI's, compensation and wage structure, benefits administration, employment law, interaction with multicultural teams.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written in English.
- Analytical thinker, strong organizer, flexible and team player.
- German law or German speaking capabilities is a plus.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.