A global technology business located near Amsterdam has partnered with us for the search of their next Global Talent & Development Director. The business has production and R&D centers in Europe, the US and APAC but is headquartered here in the Netherlands. The role wile will report to the SVP of HR who in turn reports directly to the CEO and you are part of the Global HR Leadership Team.
Structural talent review process:
- Implemented a structural succession and talent review process with key business leaders.
- Focus on critical business areas.
- Focus on critical positions (incumbents & successors).
Improvement of the bench strength in critical positions:
- Defined actions to improve bench strength.
- Enhancement of internal mobility.
Build a Leadership Academy and 360 feedback process for the development of leadership competencies:
- The organization has already developed a training curriculum foundation that develops leadership competencies aligned with the company's core values and competencies. The three basic modules are in place.
- The Assessment of the leadership competencies is supported by a 360 feedback tool.
- Personal growth plans are developed.
Build a global talent database:
- Company has implemented Successfactor that captures the S&TR outcomes, including 9 grids (potential/performance, risk of loss/impact of loss) and succession overviews.
Implemented Harvard Manage Mentor.
The ideal candidate will have a strong global experience implementing highly professional Talent and Development strategies in different cultures and geographies. A senior professional level is required in order to have the needed impact on the organisation and its senior management involved in making the business and HR strategies actually work effectively in the day to day practice. Since a global consistent HR operating model and its guiding principles as a consequence will be implemented, it is crucial that the global expertise centre managers do appreciate the cultural differences between regions and the interpretation of these principles. The above requirements go with a master degree in a business- or human behavioural sciences.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.