GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER - LONDON - Hybrid (2 days pw in the office)
If you have Global In-House Talent Acquisition experience and you see yourself working in a creative, strategic and hands on global TA business partner role within a diverse, collaborative company culture, working in a company that not only cares for it's customers but also it's valued employees, then this role is for YOU!
Frazer Jones have exclusively partnered with one of the most influential and globally renowned market research/ analysis and consultancy firms within the mining and commodities sector, to recruit their new Global Talent Acquisition Manager / Lead to join the team in either the London or Singapore office. Established since 1969, you will be working for the global "go-to" market research and analysis specialists within the world of mining and commodities. Offices based across the globe - London, Singapore, China, US, Australia, Japan and many more.
As the standalone GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER, you'll be a pivotal part of further building an inclusive, collaborative and customer centric community across various countries such as Singapore, US, Chile, and China, to name just a few. Forget the high-volume, chasing your tail type of recruitment… this role will allow you to ADD VALUE and have QUALITY INPUT on a manageable volume of global roles, as well as being fully involved in global projects and strategy.
GLOBAL TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER ROLE:
Reporting to the Global Head of HR, you get the opportunity to play a key role in the company's ongoing growth & success, focusing on bringing high calibre talent into our global offices as well as owning, developing and implementing best practices across strategically important global talent acquisition projects.
This role will cover full end to end recruiting and talent acquisition so you will be comfortable recruiting and developing internal & external talent pipelines at all levels in the business ensuring you partner with leaders and hiring managers across our global office whilst providing an exceptional candidate experience.
In this exciting role, you'll be:
* Developing and implementing strategically important Talent acquisition strategies, including global graduate recruitment and internship programs
* Reviewing, designing, re-engineering, and introducing of talent acquisition processes and tools, to ensure a scalable approach to talent acquisition to keep up with the global growth of an organisation
* Be a talent partner on a range of proactive and tailored talent attraction and acquisition campaigns across different business lines and geographies
* Attract, screen, and build long and shortlists of diverse active and passive applicant pools, managing the candidate experience from initial approach, through interview processes, to offer negotiation and through to pre-boarding
* Connected to the evolving competitive landscape of the companies worked for, conducted research to map target companies and top talent, and built out diverse talent networks and created talent communities
* Have a creative approach to attract and engage internal and external talent in the short, medium, and long term
* Use creative techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify, and attract the best talent in livestream field
Skills/ Experience Required:
* Previous global recruitment exposure or experience of recruiting overseas even for just a couple of countries.
* Extensive experience in a progressive hands-on full lifecycle hiring experience, from in-house and have a good understanding of market insights and recruitment trends
* Understand and dexterous to juggle between localized country and regional needs and consistent scalable global processes
* Experience in partnering and influencing senior leaders to help drive an effective recruiting agenda that drives business outcomes
* Delivering proactive solutions for business talent acquisition problems, whether it be strategic roadmap or driving process improvement
* Familiarity with recruitment systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
* Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish trust, and credibility, and influence at all levels, internally and externally
* Extremely detail orientated and commitment to follow-through
* Able to see the "big picture" and stand back to bridge the strategic vision, but also roll up sleeves and get things done
* Collaborative, action-oriented and results-driven
* Culturally aware, and with a global mindset
* Flexible, forwarding thinking and able to navigate ambiguity and change, flexing to the needs of the business
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.