A Global Rewards Manager opportunity has become available with an international eComemrce platform to base out in Hong Kong. The role will partner with the leadership team to design, develop and execute rewards strategy from the global perspective to support their rapid business expansion and regional road map. They have a dynamic and multinational environment.
- Report into Global Head of Rewards;
- Act as C&B consultant and work with country leaders in designing , developing and executing rewards strategies;
- Analyse and enhance the existing compensation model to meet business strategies, policies and regulations;
- Support global mobility assignments;
- Implement performance management system; design and execute sales incentive schemes;
- Manage annual C&B review cycle and other ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or other related discipline;
- At least 6 years of regional/global C&B experience and familiar with employment ordinances and taxes of multiple locations;
- Strong numeric sense and analytical skills;
- Open-minded and adaptable to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to navigate within the organization and communicate effectively cross functions and geographic locations;
- Good time management and ensure timely delivery of outcomes;
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.