Im partnering with a market leading brand and I am keen to speak with knowledgeable Global Payroll and Benefits managers.
- Own and process monthly/bi-weekly payroll, for 15 countries globally, provide data to the global payroll provider and liaising as required to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Manage all 'End of Year' processes associated with payroll, e.g P60s and global equivalents.
- Ensure all benefit policies in place are in line with terms and conditions of employment and cover is in place for all eligible employees.
- Manage claims process for employee benefits, liaising with HR Business Partners and employees where required.
- Manage benefit brokers and providers, agreements and KPIs, escalating issues as needed.
- Manage annual renewal processes of benefits globally ensuring timely market reviews are conducted, detailed analysis of costings vs budget and recommendations made for approval.
- Work with the Head of HR operations to review and make recommendations to the global compensation and benefits strategy.
- Work with the Head of HR operations to review current benefit brokers globally and make recommendations for changes.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.