Join a recognisable, global consumer brand in this exciting position covering a global employee population based from Lille or Paris. This role is a 12 month contract to support the firm during a period of transformation.
As the Global HR Partner you will provide support to the HR Business Partner across operational people requirements and take responsibility for specific stakeholder populations within designated business areas. Your role will ensure understanding and embedding of the new HR model across the global people hubs and champion best practice and high quality of customer service in this dynamic and commercial business.
This role would suit an HR Generalist looking to step up in to an HR Business Partner role with a global market leader or an experienced Business Partner looking for an exciting challenge for the next 12 months.
What does my client value?
- Strong operational HR experience and understanding of HR processes.
- Experience working in a global or multinational matrix organisation.
- Good knowledge of French labour law requirements.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management ability.
- Experience of using HR systems and interpreting people data.
- Ideally has experience delivering Talent initiatives and programmes.
- Fluent in French with professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to start a new position within 1 month.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.