Our client is a leading global provider of highly engineered connectors and sensors.
Responsible for driving the HR Strategy for all functions globally - Go to Market, Engineering, Operations, finance etc. in the System sub vertical. With focus on partnering and developing the Product Line Portfolio business leaders to enable them to implement programs and processes which will create culture transformation, talent engagement and organization effectiveness.
- Utilizing specific Industry research, benchmarking and trend analysis supports the definition of business strategy and help forecast future talent needs through knowledge on Strategic Workforce Planning.
- Leading the execution of wide BU projects to accomplish the implementation of IND Talent Strategy Map, driving and reaching result reflected in all HR KPIs.
- Coach and develop managers and key talents in the organization, as well as provide overall leadership to strengthen the HR organization.
- Be accountable for effective planning and execution of the Performance Management System and compensation cycle (appraisal system and compensation process including salary/merit increase plans) in cooperation with HR Solutions and other parts of the BU.
- Be accountable for Talent Management process execution across your client populations, while working in close cooperation with Global Talent Management.
- Work with the HR Solutions team in various countries to carry out key local human resources activities for employees. Ensure new employee orientation and communications are effective, as well as oversee employee engagement and compliance.
- Represent HR team leading Talent workstreams for integration of new companies.
- Promote a culture that reflects the company values. Set strength goals creating outstanding performance, promotes an inclusive environment and strengthen global team spirit within and across other business units. Reward productivity as part of an ongoing process to establish the business as an employer of choice.
- Recruit diverse candidates, develop, provide feedback & coach, and mentor a best-in-class organization which ensures every customer opportunity is maximized.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate degree in BA, Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 10+ years of professional working experience in HR environment
- Minimum 8+ years OD&L Expert / HRBP related experience; breadth of HR knowledge and skills in variety of fields in global context preferred, background or experience in project management a clear advantage.
- International experience working across continents, especially Europe and Asia Pac highly preferred
- Proven success track in Human Resources in manufacturing organizations.
- Strategic thinking combined with strong execution skills; sound understanding of the business
- Demonstrated influencing skills with ability to successfully manage key stakeholders across multiple countries and mobilize teams of people
- Strong presentation skills - Concept and Execution
- Proven experience driving integration process for Merger and Acquisition.
- SWFP knowledge is a differentiator
- Organization Design, Change Leadership, Talent Management and Organizational Development experience
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.