We are looking for a senior Talent Management & Leadership Development profressional to lead the Talent Management and Leadership Development COE.
This role offers an experienced professional the opportunity to work in a fast paced, global, collaborative team, who are committed to developing and delivering world class programmes to an international workforce.
- Build and manage relationships with senior executive stakeholders and business leaders providing strategic talent and leadership initiatives across the global business.
- Develop strong partnerships with global HR Executives and Regional HR Relationship Managers to ensure all programmes are aligned to global and regional priorities.
- Partnering with the regional Talent team to design and execute the overall regional Talent priorities including regional succession and talent planning, culture improvement initiatives, high potential and female talent programmes, employee engagement strategies, core curriculum content and other organisational development solutions
As the Global lead your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Strategic perspective and thought leadership in a broad range of talent management, leadership & learning development initiatives
- Experience in operating and delivering in a complex, fast paced, global financial services firm (or equivalent) with multiple stakeholders
- Background in Talent Management, Leadership, Learning Development or consultancy, with experience of the cutting edge programmes, with an ability to effectively engage and deliver through others
- Significant experience of designing, implementing, and managing change programmes (Culture, people, processes, systems related) leadership & learning programmes, organisational design and development and employee engagement
- Exceptional ability to influence senior executive stakeholders, flexing style and approach as required in a range of complex situations
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills and a results oriented mindset. Happy to perform a high level of operational work, mixed with senior strategic work in close partnership with regional peers
- Tenacious, solutions focused, positive and resilient with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges and remain agile to changing business needs and priorities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at once with multiple senior stakeholders in Lines of Business and HR
- Degree or equivalent in HR Management, Organisational Psychology or related field. Coaching qualifications preferred
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.