We have been retained by one of the worlds leading international partnership firms to appoint a newly created role as their Global Head of HR. Based in London or the Cayman Islands, this role will have a global remit to enhance and develop the firms people function. As a market leader in their chosen specialism, the firm deliver some of the worlds most advanced and innovative solutions to their clients needs. Working across multiple jurisdictions and time zones, their advice and counsel is trusted and relied upon by some of the worlds best known organisations.
The opportunity is to lead the people function, with the full HR remit which will encompass everything from talent attraction, mobility, development and retention, engagement and all other aspects of the employee life cycle. With an existing HR infrastructure, the Global Head of HR will be building upon these foundations, bringing expertise and knowledge of different HR operating models to deliver an HR service that can flex and adapt to different geographical, cultural and legal requirements.
As an international partnership firm, this organisation is looking to attract an individual who has proven, in-depth experience working within a globally recognised international partnership or professional services firm. The firm is seeking an individual who can demonstrate a strong track record in designing and embedding employee development within a fee earning firm, as well as expert knowledge and capability in partner promotion process. The firm are able to offer the chance to implement change and enhancement of a people function, within a high performing and complex environment, which has a relentless focus on quality of advice and service.
Candidates should be either based in the Cayman Islands or travel there regularly (relocation assistance will be offered to the successful individual if required.) If you are a passionate and inspirational HR leader who wishes to create and drive the people vision for a world class global partnership, this is a hugely exciting and challenging career opportunity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years in HR, 5+ years as Head of HR Operations or similar role (or equivalent)
- Current or very recent experience operating as a regional or global head of HR in a globally recognised partnership,
- Demonstrable evidence of having established or developed an HR function across multiple international jusrisdictions
- Proven experience in establishing or enhancing partner promotion process, with clear structure and competencies. Able to demonstrate the outcomes and success of this.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; MSc is a preferable
- Experienced in the development and/or roll out of an Human Resources Information Systems
- CIPD certification preferred
- Proven experience of managing and delivering change management within an international partnership firm
- Experienced in working within at least one key global commercial location (e.g. New York, London, Singapore) and with extensive knowledge of different HR operating models, this must have been gained within multiple firms, rather than just one organisation
- Good knowledge of labour legislation; knowledge of UK, European and Cayman labour laws beneficial
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.