Front Office Suitability Trainer
Do you have financial services (advice) knowledge?
Have you experience of training delivery or client advice specifically covering 'Suitability' within the financial services markets?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Suitability trainer to join my client in a close knit development team to assist with their transformational change programme which is focussed on delivering an outstanding client journey.
You should have financial services knowledge and hold a relevant qualification. You could be in an advisory, compliance or training role currently or carrying out file reviews and be keen to develop your training design, delivery, assessment, feedback and coaching skills.
You will be joining a market leading FTSE 250 Wealth Manager with £35bn in assets, 13 offices and 50,000 clients. The role is UK wide, with a flexible location and will involve travel and overnight stays.
To be successful in this role, you will have/be:
- Have significant financial services knowledge specifically 'Suitability'
- Be educated to A level (or equivalent) with a good standard of English & Maths
- Be able to use Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and a good level of IT/Systems literacy
- Have flexibility to travel and the willingness to spend nights away from home
- Display a good degree of technical knowledge
- Ideally hold a professional qualification
- Ideally have experience of training design, delivery or both however this is not essential
If this describes your skillset send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.