Our client is a European biotechnology company based in Germany with several thousand employees and worldwide activities in more than 70 countries looking for a
Expert Performance, Talent & Employee Development (Performance Management) to join their rapidly expanding global human resources team in Berlin.
The performance management expert will engage in the design and implementation of programs related to performance management, training and development, succession planning, career paths and other talent management areas.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the definition of the company´s learning strategy and effectively partner with HR BPs and relevant key stakeholders to identify strategic learning needs and ensure that all global and regional learning solutions align to the business and HR strategies.
- Foster the adoption across the organization of a common learning architecture (including platforms, processes, and policies) and provide the tools to Business Partners for developing the firm´s competency model throughout the entire organization.
- Design and drive the implementation of talent management programs including performance management and succession planning.
- For specific training needs, cooperate with external service providers like trainers, consultants or coaches and research the market on new performance and development trends for creating new programs in order to develop and retain talent.
- Profound experience in the field of personnel development
- Relevant experience in assessment, conception and implementation of performance management, succession planning and development concepts, in theory and practice
- Experience in the implementation of learning management systems
- Preferably an academic degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Psychology or related fields
- Strategic and analytical work style, excellent communication and presentation skills; interpersonal sensitivity
- Sound project management skills and a hands-on professional and reliable attitude
- Experience in relevant IT systems (SAP Success Factors Talent Suite)
- Fluency in English, further languages are a plus (German, Spanish, French)
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.