We are working exclusively with one of the world's largest and most pretigious Investment Bank's, who are searching for a new Vice President / Executive Director to manage their Experienced Hiring function in Germany, to be located in their Frankfurt office.
This is a newly created role - until now, all experienced hiring has been managed through the EMEA headquarters in London - and would be focused upon strategic delivery, with a particular focus on projects and design. Operational topics, including sourcing, scheduling and process management would continue to be managed by the central shared services function. You would work closely with the EMEA team in London, as well as the local HCM and early careers team in Frankfurt, to realise this function in coordination with the wider regional strategy.
- Key experienced hire recruiting business partner across all divisions in FFT
- Oversight of campus recruiting strategy for the office
- Work closely with divisional recruitment leads and business stakeholders to help design our local recruitment strategy
- Identify key local vendors and develop the relationship with them to enhance our recruiting strategy
- Develop strong relationships internally as well as with the external market
- Help design our diverse recruitment strategy by managing local recruiting events
- Partner with divisional recruiters to manage hiring volume and headcount goals
- Work with the divisional recruiter and compensation teams to construct employment contracts as well as guiding the candidates though the local nuances
- Help drive employee referrals and develop best practices for identifying new talent and build a pipeline of candidates
- Develop external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices and trends in the industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE
- Bachelor's degree required
- Multiple years of experience in recruiting/search experience in a financial services organization and/or professional services firm
- Experience in recruiting Analyst to MD level professionals
- Client focused, service oriented, relationship builder
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in high volume environment; handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Proven ability in managing external vendors
- Credibility to influence at the highest levels within divisions and the firm
- Strong local knowledge of recruitment market and local labour law
- Front office recruitment experience highly desired
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.