Do you have IT experience within HR and are you looking for a new role within an international environment as a driven professional? And do you enjoy performing large-scale integrations as a Workday Consultant? Then apply directly!
Tasks and responsibilities
Your HR Technology activities fall within a multicompetence customer-focused team, which consists of specialists with various backgrounds. You help (international) customers to improve and make their HR organization function optimally. From policy determination to system implementations.
- You work in projects where you are usually at the customer's location. With the team you help the customer with selecting, implementing but above all integrating Workday;
- You are responsible for developing integrations between Workday with other systems in the field of financial systems, Payroll and Recruitment;
- You identify the integration design criteria and support the construction of the system. In addition, you ensure that the design and composition of various functional solutions is feasible and you guarantee quality throughout the entire process;
- You also contribute to project management, stakeholder management, preparation and supervision of workshops within the technical workstream.
The profile of the ideal candidate
You have ample knowledge in the field of Workday and IT solutions and you feel well what role customers expect from you. You are someone who likes to seek cooperation, adapts well to every situation and you always want to help the customer even further.
- You have an academic background (in IT related studies, HR or business studies);
- 3 - 6 years of relevant work experience in (HR) Technology and with HCM software implementations (specifically Workday);
- You have demonstrable experience in developing and integrating applications and / or systems, preferably also with Workday integrations;
- You have experience in the field of IT architecture and you understand how a cloud solution fits within complex IT landscapes;
- You consider privacy and security when developing an integration with a cloud solution;
- You are also in possession of Workday Integrations Certification and experience in consultancy is a plus;
- You have experience and you enjoy analyzing complex data integration issues;
- You enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time and you deal well with time pressure;
- English speaking and writing skills (Dutch would be a big advantage);
- Are you analytically strong, energetic, driven and do you know how to achieve the best results with your strong personality;
- You are willing to travel, both nationally and internationally.
Terms of employment
- Flexible working;
- The possibility of working abroad for a period of several years;
- Lease car or car scheme;
- Laptop, iPhone;
- 32 vacation days
Our client wants to conduct an interview as quickly as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointment! If you have any questions or would like more information about the role, please contact me.
This role is not for you? Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information, we will gladly help you further.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.