We our exclusively working with a leading global professional services firm who are recruiting a talent acquisition lead to run their partner/executive search hiring function, globally. This is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Global Talent Acquisition Director.
Going through a period of change and transformation, your role is a new resource to manage and develop a team of recruiters supporting the global partner hiring function.
It is essential that you have experience in recruiting at c-suite and at an executive level, ideally in a professional services firm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build genuine and trusted relationships with key stakeholders at Partner level.
- Working alongside Senior Leaders in streamlining processes, systems and making improvements where necessary
- Fill Partner and executive level roles
- Build a functional strategic talent direction for your dedicated team working with the business on filling critical talent needs
- Leading and developing a high-performing team
- Contributing to the wider success of the talent acquisition team
- It is essential that you have experience in recruiting at executive search level
- Experienced in managing a team and demonstrating leadership success
- Dynamic & ambitious
- Navigate complex structures and a natural flair of influencing
- Ability to work with agility
A hybrid working structure is on offer. Salary up to £100k + bonus + car allowance + benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.