Our client is a successful and international e-commerce platform that has significantly grown over the last years. To support further growth plans they are looking to hire an Executive Support Manager (f/m/d).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for extensive, proactive and responsive diary management, coordinating meetings, setting up appointments and setting reminders for the CPO
- Conducting assigned research, including analysing and summarising key findings to support the CPO's decision making
- Providing support to other leadership team members in Germany and Europe
- Organizing and managing project schedules, overseeing project budgets, preparing project status reports, and creating project presentation materials.
- Arranging follow-ups with team members to track project progress where required
- Essential experience as a project assistance on an international level
- Deep and excellent people skills and the proven ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities on an international level
- Extensive experience of gathering and analysing data, writing briefings and making appropriate recommendations with very good presentation skills
- Willing to take initiative to improve systems, processes and overall service in Europe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
- Excellent IT-Skills and interested in new IT-Systems
- A good team player and flexible to the demands of the business
- Self-motivated with a very good workload prioritisation
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.