We are delighted to be supporting a well-known FTSE 100 technology business who are recruiting an Executive Reward Manager. Reporting into the Head of Exec Comp, this newly created role will assist with setting and managing the annual executive compensation agenda, including the review and development of the Remuneration Policy, Executive Director and Executive Committee reward and all Remuneration Committee matters.
Key duties will be to:
- Support the Head of Executive Compensation in the delivery of the annual remuneration review cycle (including salary review, bonuses and long-term incentive awards) for a small Executive Committee population, sourcing and analysing appropriate market data
- Assists with the preparation of RemCo papers, in line with the Board timetable, to ensure a high-quality service to the Committee
- Ownership of the DRR, producing the report in accordance with the annual report timetable, ensuring compliance with the UK Corporate Governance Code, building on previous years' disclosures in line with emerging best practice and obtaining audit sign-off (this includes leading on the preparation of the CEO pay ratio)
- Monitor and interpret new regulations and legislative developments which affect compensation and benefit plans and recommend policy changes as appropriate to ensure compliance
- Supporting the shareholder consultation process and AGM cycle from a reward perspective
- Assist with the annual review of remuneration for the global executive leadership population
- Assist with the annual bonus target setting and performance measurement process
- Assisting with the annual share award cycle, from setting the budgets and working with divisional teams on their nominations.
As a result, the business is looking to meet candidate with prior experience in Executive Compensation that includes experience of reviewing and designing incentive plans. Prior experience of DRR report drafting together with knowledge of FTSE 100 RemCo practice including preparation of papers and documentation to support Executive review and decision making. This would be an ideal role for someone currently working in Compensation Consulting, looking for their first in-house role. In return you will enjoy a generous cash bonus, comprehensive benefits and as the business was an early adopter of both agile working and flexitime, this role offers tremendous flexibility to fit around family/life-style commitments. For more information, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.