Frazer Jones is now working with well-known global investment firm based in the heart of central London, this is one of the world's leading investment firms. They provide consumer wealth management, asset management strategy and financial advice, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to small and large institutions worldwide. We are keen to engage with Executive Compensation analyst, they will be responsible for regulatory reporting, remuneration disclosures, remuneration governance, responding to the European remuneration regulations and other activities including assisting with the public disclosure of Directors Payments, dealing with senior employee compensation matters, handling employee equity queries and other ad hoc projects. This role operates on a hybrid working model arrangement.
- Preparation / review of regulatory submissions, looking at the determination of Material Risk Taker population
- Preparation / review of public remuneration disclosures, be responsible for drafting responses to regulatory queries
- Preparation of materials for remuneration committee meetings
- Participation in ad hoc projects as required to respond to changes in remuneration rules
- Involvement in director's payments reporting
- Other annual executive remuneration processes
- Responsible for Client and Business Focus - effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long-term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
- Some functional knowledge of Executive Compensation practices and European remuneration regulations preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills - ability to understand and articulate complex issues
- Previous Reward experience, executive compensation experience
- Excellent Microsoft package skills, advanced Excel skills
- 3-5 years' experience in Reward experience
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good stakeholder management experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.